- Type: Slate
- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: JINRUI
- Model Number: JRN-013
- Color: Grey
- Surface Finishing: Picked
- Slate Erosion Resistance: Antacid
- Stone Form: Thick Slab
- Stone Name: nature stone
- size: 15.2x25.5cm
- color: grey
- material: natural slate stone, cement backing
- high and low tempreture tolerance: satisfactory
- water permeation: extremely low
- reaction to fire: noncombustible
- reaction to environment: friendly environmental
- ageing resistance: longer than 30 years
- usage: feature walls, living room, house and villa decoration projects
- advantage: beautiful-looking, strong and solid, easy to install
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||paper cartons and fumigate wooden crates|
|Delivery Detail:||abt 10-15 days after 30% deposit been received|
Grey slate cement cladding + stones
|Available Sizes:||15.2x61cmx3-4cm, 20x60x3-4cm, 21.5x61x3-4cm|
|Regular packing:||4pcs/carton, 24cartons/crate, 32crates/20Ft|
|Approx Gross Weight:||about 80Kgs/Sq.M.|
|Delivery Time:||about 2-4 weeks after the deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, 30% deposit, the balance paid before production|
|Applications||can be used on a fireplace, feature wall, outdoor kitchen, home or office exterior cladding, commercial reception space, kitchen backsplash, wine cellar, interior/exterior columns|
|Whole Corner||Interlocking Corner|
More detailed information
Mounted on cement to give the apprearance of a dry stack wall plus interlocking corners.
Structure layout, Products for your option, Instruction for installation
Live action / practical application
If there is anything I could do to help, please just to contact me at any time!
Why we choose natural stones?
Environmental Natural stones are formed under natural circumstance.
Elegance The natural stones have unique texture and patterns.
Extensive use The applications of natural stones are endless. They could be incorporated into both commercial and residential environments.
Economical The natural stones has the advantage of producing less waste during construction and requires no maintenance after installation is complete.